This is an absolute must try... extra protein, extra crunch, extra flavour!
Ingredients you'll need:
- Maple Bacon TPP mix (1/4 cup per pancake)
- Eggs for scramblin'
- Bacon - streaky is best as it's long and straight
- Chives to top
- Maple syrup as the sauce
Here are some hot tips to make it all flow smoothly:
- Get your pancake mix quite thin and smooth with a bit of extra water than normal. The goal is to make them thin and circular.
- The pancakes will take the longest to cook if you only use one pan so we recommend getting two pan's on the go.
- Scramble the eggs first then pop your bacon on next.
- We want the streaky bacon really crispy to add some crunch and give your taco some structure.